Keep track of documents and deadlines with one clickThe module allows documents and deadlines to be monitored, and provides for automatic sending of alert and reminder messages. It has the goal of making the progress of individual managed activities instantly visible on the different modules on the platform. Specifically:
- Each buyer can view the schedule and deadlines of the activities assigned to them by an appropriate alerting system (a disclaimer displayed on the platform and email reminder) near the closest deadline;
- Users with the role of “e-procurement manager” can view the schedule and deadlines of all the activities assigned to the buyers directly reporting to them;
- Users with the role of “supervisor” can view the schedule and deadlines of all the activities related to the managed procedures from their procurement station within the platform;
- Users with the role of “administrator” can view the schedule and deadlines of all the activities related to any procedures configured on the platform.
Main features of the Monitoring Manager module
- Automatic management of activities/events to be scheduled when certain events are verified within processes managed on the platform, or manually, by users who have the ability to configure custom activities/events to be included in the calendar with the appropriate alert
- Fully customisable definition of the conditions required for the completion of the activities:
- Document collection - To complete the activity, you need to upload a particular file onto the platform
- Completing activities manually - the user must log in to the module and manually mark the activity as completed
- Automatically completing activities - The activity is automatically marked as completed upon the occurrence of a given condition (e.g. “Deadline for receiving bids”).
- Tracking the number of days/hours of delay compared to a pre-established deadline.
- Display of the different activities connected with a user, filtered by time horizon (week, month, year, all).