Manage and control your purchase needs with one click
The module allows you to track and manage, in electronic mode, the entire process of gathering purchasing needs, from planning to scheduling and controlling supplies.
Main features of the Demand Manager module:
- Purchase requirements system through data entry on forms, based on templates which can be customised by each Department involved
- Insertion of purchase needs into the system through “mass upload” by the individual Departments using the system;
- Management of planning activity, through the insertion of the time horizon (month, year) within which needs are to be met through the procurement procedure;
- Effective support for aggregation of the expense as a result of the automatic aggregation of “proposals” related to the same product scope
- Use of standard encodings for product categories to be associated with each “proposal” (e.g. CPV, SOA, ATC, CND codes);
- Use of additional custom product encodings based on specific needs;
- Reuse of data included in the collection of needs for the configuration of the procurement procedure for those needs;
- Validation of programming by the individual Departments which have entered the “proposals”;
- Export to spreadsheet format of all relevant data.