Manage the electronic market and supplier ecatalog with one click
The IFABER MANAGER platform, through the Catalogue Manager module, enables you to manage your purchasing process through a digital market where authorised suppliers offer a catalogue of their goods and services. The advanced and innovative features of the module allow you to:
- Identify, validate suppliers and create the electronic catalogue
- Select the catalogue of goods or services
- Create catalogue orders
- Manage bid and purchase requests
Main features of the Catalogue Manager module
- Publication of Enabling Invitations with a pre-established period, with the aim of qualifying economic operators in possession of certain requirements and, at the discretion of the buyer, to request periodic updates of the declarations submitted.
- Catalogue browsing, where buyers can consult the lists submitted, in order to analyse the technical characteristics of the individual product, to compare products offered by the various licensed suppliers.
- Creation of a Purchase Order or Publication of Requests for Quotation (RFQ).Purchase order management, by formalising the buyer and supplier agreement, and monitoring the purchasing process from order approval to the receipt of the goods.